Thursday 7 April 2011

It was about time...

So at last I've taken the blogger plunge and decided to put myself 'out there' with all my scrappy stuff. Be gentle, I haven't written a diary in about 25 years so the odds of keeping up with this one are pretty low. Maybe the subject matter will keep me interested!

Looking forward to buying the latest edition of Scrapbooking Memories tomorrow - my very first published layout for them. I've had quite a few accepted since but I still get a thrill when I receive an acceptance email. It's in the 'Remember When' section and it's a photo of my Mum when she was young and gorgeous (she's still gorgeous...but not quite so young anymore!)

Anyway, here's the latest LO I've been working on. I'm trying to challenge myself at the moment by scrapping more than one photo on a page. Cheers and thanks for stopping by x


1 comment:

  1. Oh Claire I just LOVE this layout!! Your son is so cute!! Love the design you have done for this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!