Sunday 12 June 2011

Green Tara

Hi there Happy Scrappers!
What do you do when a scrapbooking/card company are just down the road from you? Ring them up and ask if you can go and see them of course! How convenient that Green Tara, who import beautiful ribbons, skeleton leaves and other goodies,are based about 2km down the road from me. I met the owners last year at our local preschool where I was selling my cards and, since some of them had Green Tara products on, they very kindly bought a couple and put them up on their blog.

So I popped over last week with the intention of just getting a packet of skeleton leaves (little did I know!) They had lots of gorgeous new products, some of which aren't even in the shops yet. Here's a sneaky peeky at what I bought and how I've used it on a couple of cards I made...



Check out those striped ribbons..perfect for a boy layout or card and the pink, frilled ribbon is just beautiful. I also got some paper string in 4 different colours and of course the skeleton leaves which I've been using for ages.


And here's the cards -



Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, I just wanted to pop by and say thank you very much for your comment on my blog. It is much appreciated :).

    It can be a good and a bad thing having access to yummy goodies so easily. Your cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!