Tuesday 19 July 2011

Stuck Sketches

Hi there happy scrappers,
Thought I'd try my hand at a different challenge this month over at Stuck Sketches. I love this website but whenever I go over to check it out I always get caught up in looking at how everyone else has interpreted the sketch, which doesn't leave me time to do my own! The July 1st sketch looks like this -


And here's my version -



I wish I'd not used a white background...I think it would have looked better with some simple patterned paper. Anyway, I added a few lime green paint sprays and painted round the edges of the card stock to make it a bit more interesting. (Hubbie was so pleased that I managed to spray lime green paint all over the brand new stone benchtop in the kitchen...oops!) The photo is of my second son, Tom. He may be cute but he's truly a devil in disguise, with a definite glint in his eye...obviously from his father's side of the family. Since mine's perfect and all..LOL.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!