Friday 13 April 2012

Scrapville's April Pack

Hi Scrappers,

I've been having a play with the gorgeous April scrap pack from Scrapville. It's a lovely, bright, colourful pack featuring blue, yellow, red and green. Perfect for Easter in fact. Here's the layout I made of my 2 rascals doing an Easter Egg hunt at Nanny and Poppy's house last year:



I was in desperate need of an egg punch but couldn't find one anywhere so I had to cut all the eggs out by hand. Took forever! I made a little hidden envelope to put some more photos in, as there were too many for the layout.

I've also made a card using heaps of stickers from the pack:


Check out the Scrapville blog to see how
other people are using their kits!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,

Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow how good are you to handcut all those Easter egg shapes!!! They look brilliant too and I just love how you have created this bright and fun Easter layout, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!