Monday 25 June 2012

Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge

Hello fellow hoppers,

It's soooo long since I used my lovely Papertrey Ink stamps - they really have been neglected in the past few months which is a shame as I have a few different sets. What better way to get using them again than by taking part in their monthly blog hop. This months inspiration is based on florals, ruffles and pleats:



I think these colours are gorgeous together - so Summery and fresh. I chose to sew a ruffled ribbon and make a matching ribbon flower. The background has been stamped using a couple of little stamps from the Butterfly Kisses set and I used a sentiment from the same set:



I also embossed the background to give it a bit more texture. I have to say I'm not entirely happy with it - my mojo disappeared completely when I was making it so I may have another go with those colours at a later date!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. Thanks for stopping by and for any comments...they always brighten up my day!

Cheers,,
Claire x


5 comments:

  1. love the background you created & the pleated ribbon is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Claire, those ruffles are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is LOVELY!! Your ruffled ribbon is so PRETTY!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love your stamped background and ribbon flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire - I love that adorable ribbon flower that you made - how sweet! And your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!