Tuesday 28 August 2012

Krafting it Up

Well hello fellow bloggers!

It's been a while between posts hasn't it? I've just returned from a whirlwind trip to the UK for a family wedding. It's the first time in 12 years that I've been at home for a British Summer. The weather was kind, the Pimms was strong and the Olympic spirit was fantastic - what more could a girl ask for eh?

The mojo has been left on the plane I'm afraid, but I did manage to finish off a layout I started before my travels for August's Kraft It Up challenge. This month it's a sketch challenge and we have to use lots of layers:




I layered mist, patterned paper, dictionary paper, paint and stickers and added a masked layer over the top of it all. I have to say, it was nice to just bung it all on and not really think about it...maybe that should be my strategy from now on!

Hope you're all having a great week and thanks for popping by,

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Love the color combination! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lots of nice layers here, love the bright papers too. thanks for joining in our august challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Claire! Your little spider man is just so cute and I love what you have done with the masking on your background. Thank you for joining us at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute LO Claire! Thanks for your contribution to KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. layering of colours looks great and misting too...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!