Monday 30 September 2013

Freshly Made Colour

Hello again bloggers!

Well, it's got to that time of the school holidays where the kids are driving me ever so slightly loopy and getting crafty in the evenings is definitely providing me with some much needed kid free time. This time I turned to Freshly Made Sketches for some therapy with this lovely sketch by Allisa:









This design is normally my 'go to' design when I want to do a quick card...5 punched squares and a bit of stamping and I'm usually done. Not this time though - I decided to used my Marvellous Squares die and since it's so intricate, it took quite a while to cut all the shapes. I then had to stick each piece individually on to the black MME paper, so although it's clean and simple, it actually took forever! The stamping has been done with Waltzingmouse's Folk Art Medallion set.

I'm also going to enter this one over at the Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday challenge) where the theme is 'Anything Goes.'

That's enough therapy for me today....feeling better already...

Have a good one!

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those dies are awesome! Beautiful card Claire! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty embossing and great color combo! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the colors you've used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!