Tuesday 31 March 2015

Colour Q #285

Hello folks!

We've got another set of colours for you to play with over at Colour Q, a gorgeous collection of brights, inspired by some sweet handmade Easter baskets:







I was tempted to go with flowers again but these happy hues made me think of Mama Elephant's Around We Go.  I used my Silhouette to die cut some grass from patterned paper,  together with a polaroid frame. The frame looked a little bare in white card stock so I stamped it with WMS Woodgrain and embossed it in white.  The background was sponged using Soft Sky, the nearest I have to Cool Caribbean.

Hope you get the time to get crafty this Easter - the kids finish school on Thursday which normally cuts back on my inky time.  I could have sworn they only just went back....

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x




2 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute scene, Claire ... the woodgrain embossed frame is so cool ... and I love that sentiment (course, I would say that wouldn't I?!). Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! This is perfect...captures the joy of the colors, fun layout, and the wood grain is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!