Saturday 2 May 2015

Flying High

Hello!

Hope you're having a happy weekend. Here's a quick card combining a couple of my favourite CAS challenges - Casology and Case This Sketch:







I sprayed some Glimmer Mist over an acrylic block and plonked it on some card stock to create a blue, hazy background.  (You'll have to excuse my lack of proper terms for crafty techniques.) The cute little critter is from Mama Elephant's Up and Away and I used a Paper Smooches sentiment.

Catch you later!

Claire x


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun way to fly. This little guy is adorable, and your card is just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, adorable! I love the new word I just learned, too ...plonked! Funny, I knew exactly what you meant by that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is adorable! I love the "sky" tag he's flying away on! Such a clever layout and so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! Fabulous (& super fun) take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little critter, Claire ... that shimmery sky background banner he's plonked on is fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!