Sunday 17 April 2016

Feeling Pinky

Hello bloggers!

In all the time I've been participating in two of my favourite challenges, I don't think I've ever combined them. This week's Freshly Made Sketch is such a simple one though, I thought I'd use it as my inspiration for the cue word over at Casology which is 'pink:'







I have a bit of a thing about pink and gold at the moment so gold embossed the SU butterflies and coloured them in with pink Copics.  For the background, I used Paper Smooches Curls and Swirls and the sentiment is Waltzingmouse.

Judging by the lack of posts on this little blog of mine, it looks like I've barely had time to ink up any stamps recently - definitely not the case...all will be revealed  in a couple of weeks...

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x







11 comments:

  1. The gold & pink are a perfect pairing for this stunning design, Claire! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pink and gold together too Claire and this is BEAUTIFUL!! I think this is my new favorite from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! I adore your card, Claire--some of my favorite elements: pink, gold & flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a great take on the sketch, Claire! Those butterflies and swirls are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ,great minds think alike! I linked up at FMS just after you and was so glad to see our pink cue was part of you inspiration. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks so much for joining CASology Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!! This is STUNNING!! I LOVE how you combined these two challenges. such a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one super cool take on the sketch Claire! Your little pink and golden butterflies are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!! Claire, this is such a sweet card! Those embossed butterflies are so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog because i take a look at the winners from FM sketches and wow how beautiful are your cards!
    So gorgeous your last card with the butterfly and embossingpowder elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful, Claire ... love the pink and gold colour combo ... what a CAS stunner! Excited to find out your news! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!