Saturday 18 June 2016

Creating with Papertrey Ink

G'day folks!

I received some gorgeous happy mail earlier in the week from Papertrey Ink - I couldn't wait to get my inky mitts on it and have a play. Its arrival timed perfectly with PTI's latest release week so I've created a quick card using one of Danielle's beautiful creations as some inspiration




I love the colours on her card - especially the black ink she used for the leaves on the forget-me-nots. It looks really dramatic with the reds. I used Lovely Layers, together with the Pretty Frame die...I've  a sneaky feeling this stamp set is going to see a lot of ink!   No sentiment on this one - it would have made the card look a little unbalanced  - I think the design would be perfect for a set of 'anything goes' cards for my Mum.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Claire x


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I so NEED that lovely frame. I really like how you created that focal point with the rich colors you used. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you were inspired, Claire. Totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Claire! Love that frame too. Can't seem to put it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking, bold blooms, Claire ... gorgeous paired with the delicate white frame! Yay for Papertrey packages! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This .... is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!