Monday 25 July 2016

Papertrey Ink July Blog Hop

Hello folks!

Not much inkiness in this household lately as I've had family over from the UK.  I did manage to make a quick card for July's PTI Blog Hop though:







For such pretty colours in the inspiration pic,  I seem to have made a very masculine card.  I used  Stylish Sentiments Birthday and Center Style: Masculine, together with the matching die.  The panel has been die cut out of a soft stone card stock (it looks like kraft in the photo for some reason) and for once in my life I actually had some of the PTI colours - Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist.

Hope you have a great week!

Claire x

9 comments:

  1. Perfect card!! Love the colors and the Kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sentiment first just perfectly in that frame! I have them both and have never tried it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to be fits, not first! Darn auto-correct gremlins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific, masculine take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your take on the photo Claire!I It has a tailored look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so fun and wonderful! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do realize that masculine cards win triple the points every time, don't you? It's a winner! I LOVE typographic style cards for men (and women too sometimes).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a die used for this card? Very interesting............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a die Judy - you can find it here:https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-dies/papertrey-ink-center-style-masculine-die/

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!