Thursday 22 September 2016

My Favorite Things Superstar Contest

Hello again,

Second post of the day so if you'd like to see my second card as guest designer for Time Out's latest challenge scroll up!

My Favorite Things are holding a huge contest which I only read about yesterday (thank you Anita!) So let's just say I had to be quite quick off the mark!






I have quite a few Die-namics and I often turn to the Blueprints 24 set for a quick card. I love the idea of these sets - it makes the design process so much easier.  Can you imagine how many you could buy with a $250.00 voucher? (I'll just keep on dreaming....) I've used another of my favourite dies - Die-namics Accent It Celebrate - which I've liberally covered with pewter embossing powder. I love how it gives the die cut a metallic look. For the background I used some distress inks to create a bokeh effect. The little sequins are from the same Blueprints set - some I cut from sparkly cardstock and the rest I covered with glossy accents and added a sprinkling of glitter.

If I had more time I'd have loved to enter a couple more cards....maybe next year!

Hope you get the chance to join in,

Thanks for calling by,

Claire x





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the colour combos and let's hope you get those goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Claire ... if I'm the Anita you're thanking that is!! Your card's gorgeous ... cool and graphic and with fabulous shimmer, glimmer and shine! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!