Thursday 20 October 2016

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Colour Challange

Morning folks!

Not many inky antics happening around here lately - it's been school holidays Down Under and the kids have been sick on and off for the last 4 weeks.

I've been trying to kick-start my mojo with some colouring - I've used both the colours and the sketch from  the latest Your Next Stamp challenge:







I flipped the sketch and used my Copics to colour the Silly Monsters, then added a heap of Glossy Accents to the eyes to make them a little more googly. I think I might give this one to my youngest little monster who turns 8 on Monday!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Sorry the littles have been sick Claire, hope they're on the mend. Your card is so stinkin' cute!! Happy early birthday wishes to your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, this is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, this is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Claire ... bright and fun ... and all those googly eyes are just brilliant! Hope your boys are well recovered to celebrate on Monday! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute card! The monsters pop against the black squares. Fun fun fun. Thanks for joining in the YNS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!