Saturday 25 March 2017

March Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hello folks,

It's PTI Blog Hop time and there's a really pretty collection of pics from Victoria Johnson Design to draw inspiration from.  I used similar colours with my all time favourite PTI set Doodlie-do:










After stamping a whole heap of images I made a couple of different cards. Normally I use Copics to colour in the blooms but this time I used a variety of inks and left the blooms untouched. I also used the matching dies and Pretty Frame Die coverplate and the second card's sentiment is from Autumn Abundance

Less is More have also posted a new challenge today - to use a frame so I'm popping the first card over there too!

Looking forward to having a hop around to see how everyone else has been inspired, thanks for calling by!

Claire x


13 comments:

  1. Two delightful makes and well done on being first past the post over at the LIM challenge this morning

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on being first in with a card to our frame challenge Claire and what a beauty too. Elegant and superb delicate tones. Beautifully framed and a great take. Thanks for playing at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a cool card. Love the design of this CAS card. Perfect! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty! I thought of using that same set but ran out of time to experiment with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These designs are AMAZING, Claire! I love your interpretation of Blog hop inspiration pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Claire! Love both of these so much. Unique and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Claire ... love that you've left these fabulous Doodlie Do blooms uncoloured ... they're delicate and so elegant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Claire...love these! Doodlie Do is coming my way soon. Very inspired by what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What absolutely stunning cards! I love these elegant, classy layouts. The blooms look great set against the crisp backgrounds, and the frames are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Claire, these creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful frames Claire - I love how the flowers 'frame' the sentiment on your first card too. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!