Saturday 18 November 2017

Your Next Stamp - Sketch Challenge

Morning all,

Your Next Stamp's  latest sketch challenge is up:






I was lucky enough to be a guest designer for YNS almost 12 months ago and felt as though I barely did justice to all the goodies they sent me. I absolutely love this little fella - the Mini Merry Chris-Moose. He's coloured with Copics and I've added a glittery sparkle to his santa hat. I've also used the Thick Stripe-tastic Diagonal Edge, a sentiment from Huggles Christmas Star and I've embossed a Snowfall background on the circle die cut.  

Happy weekend!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Oh isn't this reindeer such a little cutie, Claire ... love the shimmery brim to his hat! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the CUTEST reindeer every!! I love his face. You did a fabulous job of coloring him too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!