Thursday 29 March 2018

Bundles of Blossoms - MFT Colour Challenge #90

Hi again,

I've been playing with the colours from MFT's colour challenge using their Bundles of Blossoms background stamp:






So do you think I may have overdone it with the stamping?! This came about due to a complete error on my part - I stuffed up the Copic colouring and in the end resorted to fussy cutting the blooms and lining them up with the same stamps underneath.  In hindsight I might have been better just leaving the white panel plain white - but I do like a good background stamp! The sentiment is from Adorable Elephants.

I'm also popping this one over to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge where the theme is 'anything goes.'

Hope you have a great Easter!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Fab colour combo Clair - love these big blooms. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love!! You totally rocked this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful, Claire ... I do love that contrasting background! A Happy and Blessed Easter to you too! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love how all of the neutral stamping leads up to the bold, beautifully colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! perfect take on the color inspiration! Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!