Thursday 6 December 2018

It's Cold up North

Hello folks,

Just a quick, CAS card for AAA Cards and CASology:







AAA's challenge is to create a mostly white card so I created a little snow scene using these sweet wooden houses from my local craft store. It's so hard to photograph white cards - I really haven't captured how bright and sparkly it actually is!

And what could be more Northern then a snow scene to fit CASology's challenge? Oh how I long to be North this Christmas instead of baking in the 35C heat of Sydney!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is gorgeous - all that sparkle and white! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks deliciously bright and sparkly here on my screen, Claire ... and gorgeous with that sweet wooden house and church ... what an inviting scene! Think cool, my friend ... and I'll think warm (35C heat sounds lovely just now!). Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Claire, and I love all the texture from the glitter and wood pieces! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!