Sunday 7 April 2019

FMS #382

Morning bloggers!

I coloured a second one of these sweet, Pure Innocence girls from MFT for this week's Freshly Made Sketch:



She was originally wearing a yellow dress but when I went to put the dots on,  the ink from the Copic marker splodged all over it, so I had to blend it in as best I could and turn it orange. You can see where I haven't blended properly as there was just too much ink - looks as though she's spilt something, messy girl!

The blue background was done using Colorburst and MFT's Bundles of Blossoms. I didn't put the sentiment on the flag as it was way too long! 

Enjoy the weekend! 

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the orange dress, and the sparkly wings are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she adorable!! I love her in orange (however it came about). So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweetie in sparkly wings, Claire ... I'd never have known about the oops ... she looks fabulous in polka dot orange! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!