Monday 12 August 2019

Freshly Made's 400th Sketch!

Hello folks!

Can you believe that one of my favourite challenges, Freshly Made Sketches,  are celebrating their 400th sketch this week? They've gone right back to the start with their first ever sketch:






I wanted it to look clean and simple, with lots of white space so kept one of the blooms uncoloured and added an embossed strip to the base card stock.  The shapes are different but you can still see how I've used the sketch!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Fresh and gorgeous, Claire ... you had me at Doodlie-Do ... with all the glorious white space and background line art, these coloured blooms really pop! Yum! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pops of red with black and white! Wonderful
    ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!