Saturday 14 December 2019

Final Christmas Card of the Year!

Hello, hello,

So many fabulous challenges out there but just not enough time to play at this time of year!  I've rustled up this one for 3 different challenges - The Card Concept, Time Out and Freshly Made Sketches:









I've been inspired by the colours over at The Card Concept to make this clean and layered card - I didn't have any black and white check paper so I used a WMS houndstooth stamp to create the strips. It's not a traditional Christmas card but I like this PTI stamp using traditional Christmas colours. I didn't like the sentiment going across the strips so I placed it up the side and inside it says 'merry and bright.'

Hope your days are looking merry and bright!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

9 comments:

  1. I love it Claire. The houndstooth paper works really well and love how you layered up the flowers and then the perfect large leaves work really well with this super design. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is such a striking card! The colors just pull your eye in to the center image. I love lots of white, too. This card design could be used for some many different occasions! Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept Challenge during this busy time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sharp and bold colors are so detailed. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so eye-catching and just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design! I like all of your layers and the unique orientation. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stylish, Claire ... the layered medallion is deliciously dimensional ... and you know I'm going to love those WMS leafy sprigs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this design is so striking and perfect for all of the challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again in 2020! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ... what a striking design ... love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!