Saturday 27 June 2020

MFT #495

Hello, happy weekend to you,

This week's MFT sketch  inspired me to get the patterned paper out and use it with Up in the Air to create this cloudy scene:






I had lots of small bits of paper left from the Sweet Celebration paper pack, perfect for using on the hot air balloon instead of colouring it in. I already had a badly embossed piece of card stock, embossed with Happy Birthday Background  so I was able to cover the un-embossed part with the panel which is why I've flipped the sketch.  I really should get this set out more often...

Thanks for popping by,

Claire


2 comments:

  1. Love your card! It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Claire ... and fabulous paper piecing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!