Thursday 3 December 2020

Tic Tac Toe With Just Us Girls

Hello inkers!

I thought I'd try a new (to me) challenge this week and joined in over at Just Us Girls:






I loved the colours in the photo, especially the dusky pinks,  so I got out the embossing powders to make a fiftieth birthday card using CAS-ual Friday's WTF.

I'm also throwing this into The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge. I'm hoping it's valid as I've gone for the top row using a die cut, embossing and patterned paper. I've created my own patterned paper using one of the stamps from the set. The die cut is the black, stitched,  rectangular panel and I've used gold and copper embossing powders. 

Happy stamping!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, I am so glad you found us! Your creative juices really thought outside the box with your card. I just adore it! You captured the colors of the packages in the photo so well. Thanks for joining in and I sure hope you will become a regular player at Just Us Girls! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is so fun!!! Love the clean design and the sentiment is a hoot. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card and a great way to use the colors in the photo inspiration, Claire. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls. I hope to see you back with us in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, love the embossed stripes, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!