Thursday 13 May 2021

Your Next Stamp - Challenge #163

Hello inkers,

I haven't had a chance to play along with Your Next Stamp for ages - their latest challenge is to go bright,  with a burst of colour:

 






I made a very CAS card using two of my favourites - Dancing Dragonflies and Honey Bee. I created a little scene by die cutting a circular window and stencilling a background of grass, cloudy sky and sun rays.  

This one's also being entered at Addicted to CAS where the theme is 'bugs',  CASology where the cue card is 'outside' and Addicted to Stamps and More with the challenge to use stencils and die cuts.  I'm also popping it over to Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge where there's a 'things with wings' challenge happening.

Happy stamping!

Claire


5 comments:

  1. Oh Claire this is fab, what a great scene you have created, love how the sun shines over it all. And really love how you have placed the flowers...spotted how you placed one over the edge of the circle-you know I like to spot the tiny design details that make cards that extra special and this is so creative. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dragonfly made me smile -- such a face! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, your card is so sweet~~~ What a darling little scene for the YNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is so cute! I love your smiling flowers they remind me of an old kids show called the Flower Pot men! Thank you for the trip down memory lane. Your dragonfly is gorgeous and I love that background you created. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Claire! A very nice CAS card with great coloring and just the right amount of embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS! xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!