Tuesday 12 October 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #110

Hello inkers,

We are officially out of lockdown here in Sydney - I'd like to say I've been partying up a storm but since I've been working, I actually haven't tasted freedom yet!

Anyway, here's a CAS card for the current Lawn Fanatics challenge  using an inspiration pic featuring pretty Autumnal colours against a blue sky:

 





No blue in this one - instead I focussed on the colours of the leaves and branches. Living in Australia, I miss the brilliant colours of a UK Autumn - the seasons here aren't as distinct and we just don't get beautiful reds, oranges and yellows on the trees.

I used the now retired Blissful Botanicals, coloured with Copics with a sentiment from A Birdie Told Me.

Thanks for popping by,

Claire

2 comments:

  1. wow - the colors of those leaves and floral images are so beautiful1 and LOVE the layout!! beautiful! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the different stamps you used! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!