Tuesday 18 January 2022

Fifty and Fabulous

Hello folks,

I've lost count of the number of friends turning 50 this year. Since I live on the opposite side of the world to most of them, I forget that we're all ageing and it's come as a bit of a shock that all the friends I was running around with in my teens, are turning the big 50:





This card was inspired by the pic on The Card Concept but since I've just had a lovely few days away with a friend I seem to have lost all track of time and missed linking up. So, I'm just posting it to Sunday Stamps, having been inspired by their 'split in two' sketch above.  I've used CAS-ual Fridays WTF to get the message across!

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Such a clever stamp set and brilliantly used with all those vibrant colors. It is amazing how our friends age isn't it lol? I love every bit of this Claire, thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I cracked up when I saw this Claire, what a fun set and message! Love these colors and styles, so fresh! Great touches of sparkle, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! I love it! Sure to make someone smile!S O happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I love those stamp images, sentiments. So funny! Thanks for sharing on Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!