Thursday 24 March 2022

CAS Bloom

Hello folks,

Not many creative juices flowing in my place at the moment - I've had a couple of very special weeks celebrating a big birthday, shortly followed by Covid hitting my eldest son.  I knew it would come our way eventually but at least it had the decency to wait until I'd finished the celebrations! We're all in isolation whilst he recovers and hoping the rest of us test negative at the weekend. 

So just a very CAS card from me for CAS on Friday's and The Paper Players' clean and simple 'flowers' challenges:



I've used one of my favourite blooms - CAS-ual Fridays Mon Ami, coloured with Copics and set on a simple die cut tag. I partially stencilled the tag using embossing paste and added a sentiment from the same set. Too easy!

Fingers crossed Covid ups and leaves next week so we can get on with life!

Happy stamping!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Clare and I love the layout - the embossing on the tag really makes the beautiful flower pop out. Saving the stencilling tag idea for future use, thank you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely exquisite bloom Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is fabulous! I love the layout, the bloom and the embossing! Just lovely!
    So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire your stylised bloom is gorgeous and the subtle embossing behind it is a nice detail. I love the colour combo of blue, bronze and vanilla too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at CAS on Friday! Valérie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!