Saturday 4 June 2022

Altenew Inspiration Challenge June 2022

Hello, happy weekend!

I'm still stuck in floral mode,  particularly as I'm yet to play with lots of new Altenew goodies which arrived in my happy mail last week. For this quick and easy card I used the Meadow Burst stencil:










It's actually 5 stencils that are layered together to create the image - so clever how it works, with three little holes that you line up together so you know you have it all in the correct place.  To add a bit more interest I die cut a centre panel and adhered it to the base with dimensional tape. The cut sentiment is the Fancy Hello die which I've smothered in Wink of Stella and I added a few pink sequins for a little more colour!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Every time I see someone use that Meadow Burst stencil, it reinforces the need for me to add it to my stash. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!