Sunday 9 July 2023

Altenew July Inspiration Challenge

Hello bloggers,  another day another card!

Here's my CAS take on this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge:





 




I used Build-a-Flower Sakura Blossom Layering Stamp and Die Set layered against a partially cut panel using the Floral In n' Out Border Die.  

I love sakura (cherry blossoms) and one of the top items on my bucket list is to go and see them in Japan (along with seeing the northern lights, touring Tuscany, visiting Machu Picchu, swimming with whale sharks.....the list is endless.)  Now where's that lottery ticket...

Happy stamping!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is ever so lovely! I like the cutout border with the blue peeking through!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!