Saturday 9 December 2023

Altenew Ultimate Inspiration Challenge - Year in Review

Hello inkers!

Can it really be a year since the last Altenew Year in Review challenge? Where did that year go?  So many challenges to choose from,  and I did them all,  but I decided to repeat Hannelie's challenge from October:












I made a very simple card using the Meadow Burst Stencil, Ruby Red and Coral Berry dye inks, Honey Distress ink with some Bundled Sage and Frayed Burlap as my neutral. The sentiment's from Leaf Clusters.

Instead of stencilling just one burst of flowers I created a floral background by stencilling multiple times. I love creating patterned backgrounds but always struggle on how to use them so added a simple heart and stamped sentiment set against some twine so that the stencilling remained the main focus. I was tempted to add some sequins but sometime less is more!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire


 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!