Monday 15 April 2024

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

Hello again,

Here's my take on Bridget's challenge over at Altenew this month:

 






I've been hankering after an Altenew stand alone, layered die for ages and I found this one recently - it's the Open Blooms 3D Die Set. I absolutely love it and will no doubt be creating a very long wishlist.

I used distress inks with the Grid Stencil for the background and to colour the bloom. I also added a splattering of perfect pearls in gold. Very unusual for me to add splatters - I've actually worked out how to do it without getting great big splodges all over the place...it's only taken about 15 years! The sentiment is from Tiny Sentiments:Hello.

Happy stamping!

Claire

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!