Thursday 25 July 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge 88/52 Christmas Card Throwdown

Hello again,

Now that MFT have stopped their challenges I've had to find some alternative Christmas challenges to give me a kick up backside and get some cards done so I'm not doing them last minute! This one's for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge and the challenge is to use a frame and 52 Christmas Card Throwdown with a Christmas Lights theme:




 
 
 
 
 
It's not a festive frame so I hope it fits the challenge!  I stamped and coloured this sweet moose from Yuzu Merry Moose over at MFT and placed him on a blended ink background, then splattered some snow over it using a Posca pen. It was meant to be almost a one layer but I stuffed the sentiment up right at the end...so annoying. Nothing that a piece of card stock couldn't cover though! 

Hopefully he won't get an electric shock from those lights!

Happy stamping!

Claire









6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Claire! What an adorable little dude. Thanks for joining Leslie and me at Christmas kickstart - it's great to have you play along, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and funny Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also missing the MFT challenges. Happy that you found our challenge at 52CCT.
    Very lovely and adorable Christmas card! This moose is just perfect with those lights and bulbs!
    Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. What a great image and I love how you used him for the July theme challenge at 52CCT. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Christmas creation. Wonderful combination of colors and design and the
    images are so cute.
    Thank you for joining the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!