Monday 30 September 2024

Altenew September Inspiration Challenge

Hello inkers!

I had a bit of a break from card making in September - I've had a few GD spots in the last few weeks so but I think I've been all carded out!

So I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with a very last minute card for Altenew's September Inspiration challenge:






I used the Whimsical Garden Layering Die Set which I've had for a few months but hadn't opened. I didn't want to use plain card stock so I splashed some pink and green alcohol inks on yupo and die cut them. It was a bit like completing a jigsaw putting all the tiny pieces back together. 

I placed it on one of the large tags from Terrific Tags Die Set, added the hello from Timeless Sentiments and set it against a paper background from the Pinkfresh Celebrate 6 x 6 paper pad. It looks pretty CAS but took a while with all the die cutting!

Happy stamping!

Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!