Tuesday 18 October 2011

'Fall' at MME

Hi Scrappers,

My love affair continues with MME and recently I bought a whole heap of stuff from Samantha at Eye Candy Magic who's getting rid of some of her stash. Check out her blog to see if she has any more goodies on offer - I managed to pick up a whole heap of MME Stella and Rose for a bargain. Turns out it's the perfect range for this months MME challenge which is to use 'Fall' as your theme. That's Autumn to us Brits/Aussies of course! I had some great pictures from a day out in Canberra earlier this year - the colours were just beautiful and I've been waiting for the perfect papers to use with the photos. This months sketch looks like this -


- and my version looks like this -


I flipped the sketch but otherwise pretty much stuck to it. The only problem I had was restraining myself from using everything in my new stash of goodies...it would have been very easy to go completely overboard and throw everything I have on the page. I cut the detail of the boys out and matted it so that it stands out on the layout - don't they look cute?

Well,I've got so much gorgeous stuff left that I might just try and do the MME card challenge as well this month. So many challenges and so little time eh?!

Enjoy your scrapping! Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Shame I didn't get to see this on your blog, sounds gorgeous, will have to wait for the mag to come out now! Yay for all your publications!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!