Tuesday 25 October 2011

Playing with Imaginisce

Hi Scrappers,

Some gorgeous Imaginisce goodies have been sitting in my stash just waiting to be played with, so what better way to get my mojo going than by entering their sketch challenge this month. Not sure about you but I find Imaginisce products quite difficult to get hold of in Australia - I only ever seem to be able to find them at craft expos.

The sketch for October looks like this -


- and my effort looks like this -


Image courtesy of LSBS

How pretty are those papers? I love the blues and the pinks together - perfect for boys and girls alike. Unfortunately my 5 year old wasn't so pleased with pink on the layout - shock horror, he thinks it's only for girls and is quite unimpressed when he sees it on my pages! (Of course, I've given him some motherly advice and told him that in a few years time he may actually quite like girls but he seems to think I'm ever so slightly mad when I tell him this.)

I got to play with my new I-bond glue gun at last. It's really easy to use but I have to admit it took quite a lot of effort to do all those glue dots in a circle! Everything else involved lots of fussy cutting from those patterned papers.

I also have a few bits and pieces from Imaginisce's Little Cutie range - perfect for a new baby card based on another Imaginisce sketch by Melinda Spinks...


The blue background is actually stamped using versamark but it doesn't really show up in the photo. It looks better IRL - honest!

Well, happy scrapping everyone and hope you all have a great scrappy week,
Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! Wonderful page! Perfect for this sketch, love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, your layout is just beautiful and my goodness I can't believe you did all those little dots around the circle using your i-bond and the coloured glue sticks. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch! I too love the little dots that you did for your circle!!! Wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thank you SO much for playing with us in the Imaginisce sketch challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty,thanks for playing along with us !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful love the added dots around the circle!! Lovely job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love what you did with the glue gun! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet layout & card! Love how you used the i-bond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh....another top layout I didn't get to see cause I am a slack blogger!!! Just adore that card though, very cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!