Monday 9 January 2012

Scrapville layout and card sketches

Hi Scrappers,

Just a quick post to show you the layout and card I did for the Scrapville December/January sketch challenges. Take a peek at the blog to see the sketches. I've used part of my MME Fun Day pack for this and added some Crate Paper and a few bits and bobs from my stash-




I've used a Cuttlebug die and embossing folder for the card - it's actually an engagement card for my brother...looks like we've got another family wedding to go to in the UK again. Let's hope we don't end up in hospital with the kids for this one!

Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by,

Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout of your son and a lovely card too....you have such a talent with shapes....gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!