Thursday 23 February 2012

Kraft it Up!

Hi Scrappers,

Thought I'd have another bash at a Kraft it Up challenge this month. The jury's still out here when it comes to Kraft - love how other people manage to jazz it up but I always feel as though my pages are slightly.....what's the word I'm looking for? That's right - dull!! Maybe I needed a bottle of pink Glimmer Mist for this one!




So the challenge this time is to use some pink on our layout - I've done a little bit of stamping on mine but, since it was a brand new stamp, it doesn't seem to have taken very well to the page! The chippy hearts have been sprayed with some clear Glimmer Mist and I did a bit of paper piercing around the edges, inked them and added a paper bow. I managed to get some old sheet music from our local op shop for a couple of bucks too - don't you just love it when that happens?!

Anyway, that's all folks - thanks for stopping by,

Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. This is not dull at all, I love the layout and all your embellishments....so much to look at :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sooooo not, call this dull. It looks pretty fabulous to me. Great job & I love all your little bits. Thanks for playing along at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the little hearts Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Claire.
    I love the papers & elements you have chosen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining in over at KIU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!