Monday 20 February 2012

Time for a Splash!

Hi Scrappers,

The Play Date Cafe is having a splash this week with the colour hot pink. In other words the theme is black, white and hot pink - one of my favourite colour combos.



I did a bit of splashing out myself this week and bought some new Kaisercraft background stamps. I've used the oriental themed one for this card. No idea what it says - for all I know it could be very insulting. I hope I've used it the right way up!

Thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card Claire, LOL about if you used it the right way up!!!! Looks great to me!!! Love that colour combo too, gorgeous work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Claire, those colours look fab and the stamping is gorgeous. Zan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great theme for our splash, Claire! And I love the way you've "wrapped" the left side of your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the oriental theme to your card and the side detail almost looks like it could have some chopsticks in there, wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the oriental theme with the bkgd and the Cherry blossom :0)
    Beautiful splash of pink!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!