Thursday 13 December 2012

Scrapping with Studio Calico

Hello Scrappers!

It's been a while since I felt like doing a scrapbook page but there's a great competition here, where you have the opportunity to win a six month kit subscription with Studio Calico. Now wouldn't that be nice...

To enter, you have to create a project using Studio Calico products, make a video of it and upload it to You Tube. Luckily, if you're shy and retiring like me, you're able to take a photo and list the products used. Phew - no fame and fortune for me on You Tube then...


I used part of a mask to make a frame on the outside of the layout. I cut the hearts using a Nestability die and used some 3D tape to raise the central hearts and make them pop. The wooden tag is one that I've had in my stash for about 4 years - I've covered it in patterned papers from the 6x6 pad and used the stamps as a basis for my journalling. The chevrons were cut from some patterned paper, I've pleated the Fab Rips and layered the buttons to add some depth.

So the products I used are:

SC Mr Huey's mask
SC Mister Huey's Mist
SC Chipboard Alphabet
SC Memoir patterned paper (Flower Bed)
SC Memoir patterned paper (Cupboard)
SC Memoir patterned paper (Love Notes)
SC Memoir chipboard buttons
SC Fab Rips
SC 6x6 paper pad (from the Roller Rink Card Kit)
SC star stickers
SC & Hero Arts stamps (from the Roller Rink Card Kit)

I've also used a couple more products from the Studio Calico Roller Rink Card Kit. I think they were made exclusively for the kit:

Amy Tangerine Remarks
My Minds Eye Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by again,

Claire x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!