Wednesday 19 December 2012

Waltzing Again

Well hello again bloggers,

Only 6 sleeps until the big man arrives and I'm still not feeling Christmassy in the slightest...bah humbug! I think I need some snow or something to get me in the mood.....

In amongst the Christmas preparations I still found time to do this weeks Waltzingmouse sketch challenge from  Kim:






Funny how you can find time for challenges when you have NEW stuff to play with! The stamps I've used are from three different sets - Camellia, the new Woodgrain set and the sentiment's from Asian Gardens. I stamped the Camellia on some scraps of MME and made some paper panels from October Afternoon paper and some woodgrain embossed cream card. Love that flower...it's so detailed I really didn't need to do anything else to it!

Anyway, better get on with Christmas - thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. What a great combination of stamps and the embossed white panel...love the camelia paired with the woodgrain. Great idea for the sketch Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun background and love the camellia!! Another on my "to purchase" list!! Understand the "bah humbug"... I am pulled in so many directions right now! "Treasures" always bring out a little creativity!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is absolutely gorgeous. The camellia is so pretty and I like the wood grain texture too.

    I know just what you mean about finding time to play when new stash beckons :)

    Hope the Christmassy feeling comes on soon - have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and fresh Claire, just Fabby!!! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!
    Isn't the Camilla perfection?
    I do believe it's my fave bloom...
    until Claire releases another one...*giggle*
    A fabby take on the sketch...
    and yes!
    New goodies always inspire creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is stunning...hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!