Tuesday 8 July 2014

Colour Q #249

Hello again!

Another day, another card - this time for our latest challenge over at Colour Q.  There were some absolute stunners linked up last week with the red, white, blue and kraft combo. This week you may need your sunglasses with this bright and cheerful palette:







Being in a floral kind of mood, I reached for Stampin' Up's Flower Shop set - I thought the print style flower would look good with the bright hues.   The chevron stamp is from a little set by American Crafts - believe it or not I picked this up on my recent trip to Singapore in a bookshop for the bargain price of 7 bucks.  Who goes to Singapore to buy stamps? Well, me as a matter of fact - I couldn't afford anything else!

Make sure you get your project linked up by next Monday and check out the gorgeous stuff that the rest of the DT have produced!

Thanks for saying hi,

Claire x







2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Claire. The way you've used these colors with layers and stamped images makes me smile! How fun that you found stuff for your stash while you were away. That just goes to show that you can take the girl out of the craft room but you can't take the craft room out of the girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!