Friday 25 July 2014

Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge

Hello folks!

It's Papertrey Ink's July Blog Hop and for once I actually realised this before the date and not  24 hours after the event!









Inspired by the photo, I wanted to create a banner using Heart Prints - they are such pretty patterns so I kept it very CAS and simply layered them against the embossed background.

Since the theme for the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp is embossing I'm going to whack my card over there too.

Wish I'd had the time to create some more PTI cards for this but life has got in the way this week - I've had a little hospital visit this morning for a routine procedure. I've been given the all clear but I wish they could have given me just a little bit more anaesthetic so I could have had a longer sleep!

Looking forward to being inspired by everyone else's beautiful creations!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


9 comments:

  1. Oooh, crisp, fresh and just lovely, Claire ... the pop of colour from the heart is so luscious against the gorgeous white embossed background! Also wanted to play along today with the PTI blog hop but life here got in the way too ... so I'll try again next month! Hope your all-clear from the hospital stays just that! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and classy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crisp design, awesome dry embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this! The embossing is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! This is so SWEET!! I LOVE the FUN Design!! Such a GREAT take on the Challenge!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!! I love the embossing with the hearts like that. Really great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Claire, a great design and fabulous embossing....... your colours and patters of the hearts are beautiful!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! That works really well! I am such a sucker for that stripes embossing folder. You have inspired me to get it out again. It never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!