Monday 26 January 2015

PTI January 2015 Blog Hop

G'day everyone!

For those of you in Australia, hope you are having a wonderful Australia Day - I had all these lovely plans for beaches, swimming and fishing with the kids but unfortunately the rain has put a stop to all that.

It has given me time to have a quick play with paper for this month's PTI Blog Hop though, where the theme is love and specifically hearts:





Mine is very CAS since the link closes in about an hour.  I have the perfect stamp set for this challenge - Heart Prints - but I only used one of the sentiments.  For the image, I partially stamped a pattern using Watercolour Wonder and die cut the heart.  I then used a touch of Wink of Stella to give the ink a bit of sparkle.

Off for a coffee now to have a nose at everyone's creations - thanks for popping by,

Claire x


9 comments:

  1. Love seeing creations that use stamps, well, creatively! And this is creative. Watercolor wonder magic! Love this effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire I love the paint swipes a very cool CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way you have used the brush strokes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool look! I love how you used the watercolor stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool and artsy, Claire ... that heart's fabulous against the dramatic black! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too COOOOL, Claire!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!