Wednesday 17 February 2016

Sketch Saturday

G'day again!

My stash of patterned paper has been woefully neglected recently so when I saw the latest sketch over at Sketch Saturday I thought I'd blow off the dust and have a play:










The image is from a set by Penny Black, bought for the sole purpose of practising my Copic 'skills.'  I'm getting a little better - at least she doesn't look like she's blushing or suffering from some kind of blotchy skin condition like previous attempts have. The hair though definitely needs some practise! Since I'm practising my colouring again, I'm going to link up over at The Daily Marker's 30 Day Colouring Challenge too!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x







2 comments:

  1. Awww, she's so cute! This is just adorable Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little sweetie, Claire ... brilliantly coloured ... and fabulous against the strips of DP! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!