Thursday 17 March 2016

Bye Bye Waltzingmouse


Hello, hello!

Did you see that Waltzingmouse Stamps is closing it's virtual doors? I've always been a big fan of Claire's stamps and at last count there were over 200 posts on this little blog of mine featuring cards using one or more of her stamp sets.  Oh dear..I daren't think how much money I've spent over the last few years....  

Over at the Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge Blog, Tara and Deborah have set up a linky to link up your favourite cards using WMS products.

Being such a fanatic myself, it was far too difficult to whittle it down to one card so I chose four using some of my favourite sets:

Coffee Set:




Ocean Bound



Funky Flowers:




Simple Sprig:





Hope you get the chance to take a peek at all the other cards on show. Thank you Claire for enabling me in my stamping obsession and for all the freebies you've given over the last few years!  Can't wait to see where your incredible crafty talent takes you next!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x







4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful WMS creations, Claire, I couldn't even choose which one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've showcased their products beautifully Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Claire - over 200 WMS posts! I am such a slacker with only 165. I love all four of your cards here. Terrific sugar effect in that sugar bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've always worked such magic with WMS stamps, Claire ... it's fabulous to see such a wonderful collection all together! You won't be surprised that I'm rather partial to the Funky Flowers and Simple Sprig!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!