Thursday 20 July 2017

You had Me At Hello - Fusion Guest Designer

Good evening,

It's time for a new challenge over at Fusion and the inspiration pic this week features some pretty neutrals teamed with gold, embossed sentiments. I chose to go with the colours but you can play along using the sketch or the colours or even combine them both:







I used a few different PTI sets for my card - Lovely Layers and Center Style Masculine.  I used the matching Lovely Layers die to cut the petals and stamped and embossed some of the detail in gold, then added a sentiment from Autumn Abundance. I'm really happy with how this one turned out!

So now it's your turn. Link your card up to the challenge and play along...and don't forget to call by the talented DT to send them some love!

Thanks for calling by,

Claire



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Claire! Great use of the photo and a beautiful clean and layered card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your GD spot, Claire ... you created a stunning card! Lovely layers indeed ... elegant and stylish and so eyecatching! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I think I might have to put Lovely Layers on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So rich and elegant! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!