Monday 21 August 2017

Camp Create - My Favorite Things

Hello, hello,

A very photo heavy post today - I've been playing along at My Favorite Things who've kicked off session two of Camp Create.  I managed to create a card for each of the challenges in session one - not sure if I'll be able to complete them all this time but I have managed four so far.

First up is Inlaid Made Easy - inlaid die cutting looks so simple but it took me ages to work out how to do all the cuts!  I used the Die-namics Sunflower die, together with MFT's Fishtail Banners, both of which I think are retired - the sentiment is from Polynesian Paradise:




For day 3 (yes, I'm aware I've missed a day)  the theme is Background Bonanza. You can see the You Tube video here. I blended a distress ink background and white embossed Bundles of Blossoms over the top.  The sentiment's from Adorable Elephants:






Next up is day 4's challenge - Monochromatic Magic. I used some yellow Color Bursts on watercolour paper and white embossed with Bundle of Blossoms again.  I cut an MFT Banner and a smaller Fishtail Banner to use as the background for Dienamics Upsy Daisy. A strip of ywllow washi and a sentiment from Polynesian Paradise and it was all done:





Are you still with me? Last card for this post features Awesome Ombre, a bonus challenge. I created an ombre like sky and grass with distress inks and added a sweet little elephant from Adorable Elephants. The rounded banner die cut is from Blueprints 24.





That;s it folks - I'm all carded out! Fingers crossed I can get the rest done on time! Thanks for calling by!

Claire x






2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous, Claire! Kudos to you for getting so far! I haven't even tried this time round, which I'm sad about, but also trying to be realistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire, what a treat! A fabulous selection of gorgeous cards ... such lovely sunflowers, delicious bold background and just the sweetest little ellie! I had fond ideas of taking part in CC2 as I missed the first one ... ha, sadly, they stayed fond ideas for this year! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!