Thursday 17 August 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Orange and Black

Evening bloggers!

Did you get the time to play along with Fusion last week? The new Fusion Challenge is up and running and features one of my favourite colour challenges - orange and black:








I think I was inspired by everything in this week's pic - as soon as I saw it I knew CAS-ual Fridays Amazeballs (now retired) would be perfect.  You have the option to use just the sketch or the inspiration pic or even use both like I've done.

I'm also entering it into the latest CAS-ual Fridays challenge which has a friendship theme - I think all my friends are totally 'amazeballs!'

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely amazeballs! I love everything about this eye catching card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, graphic and so fabulous, Claire ... the ombre orange colouring is awesome ... what a stunner! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card to give to a friend! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect amazing card! Love the colors and the modern look a lot. Good luck with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the most creative cards I've seen! I love the orange, black, and white. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Friendship Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Claire! The pops of orange among the black and white are so striking and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!