Sunday 24 December 2017

More MFT...

Hi folks,

The Copic colouring obsession is continuing and this week's sketch challenge at My Favorite Things
is perfect for one of the new sets I bought - Recipe for Happiness:





The die cut squares are from Blueprints 27 and I added a strip of Wood Plank Background.  I also flipped the sketch to make a portrait card instead of landscape. 

The kids are getting twitchy now with all the Christmas excitement - I think they'd explode if they had to hold out for another day.  My guess it will be a 4.30am start tomorrow morning! 

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that Santa has managed to find the local craft shop!

Thanks for calling by,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I LOVE your coloring of the chefs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring of this cute chef (in all his guises!) is brilliant, Claire ... cute and so much fun! Hope you've recovered from that 4.30am start!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!