Saturday 26 May 2018

Addicted to CAS - Guest Designer

Hello bloggers!

I'm so thrilled to be Guest Designer for Addicted to CAS this week! There's a brand new code word to inspire you which is 'sea:'








I used the sweet little puffer fish from Your Next Stamp's new release 'Totally Narly.'   I created the sea using Color Bursts on vellum - I was surprised how well it worked and was expecting the vellum to buckle with the water but it held its shape really well and gave a lovely transluscent finish.

So how will you interpret the code word this week? You have 2 weeks to play along so get your inks out and start stamping!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x 



8 comments:

  1. Claire, I love this adorable little blowfish and the way you have colored him and set him in those wonderful waves. The expression on his face is so cute and fun. It's wonderful to see you Guest Designing here at ATCAS. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a CUTE card, Claire! Beautiful coloring on your adorable fish and I love the effects of Color Bursts on Vellum for the ocean! I'm so glad you took a chance with this technique...I'm going to see if it works with Brushos on vellum, too :)
    Thank you again for being our Guest Designer...it was really nice working with you, and I'm sure your card will inspire everyone visiting the gallery! Crafty hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! And the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...thanks for guesting for us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute puffer fish! Thanks for the tip about Color Bursts on vellum...so going to try that. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, Claire ... and so fun bobbing about on those fabulous colour burst waves! There was I thinking you'd used alcohol inks ... what a cool look on the vellum! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so funny and cute, love it! :)
    Thank you for being our Guest Designer.
    Take care.
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Claire, and I love the punny sentiment. I will have to try the ColorBursts/Brushos on vellum. Thanks for joining us a a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!